Our Mississauga team is growing and we’re searching for a tenacious Business Development - Account Manager who’s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career!
- Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go?
- Do you have a passion for meeting new people and developing lasting relationships with your clients?
- Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle?
If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at Randstad!
As a Business Development - Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for prospecting new business development and account management.
To be successful, you’ll need to be results-driven and able to deftly balance competing demands.
What's in it for you:
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health spending account
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- work from office 2-3 days a week
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
- Manage market/industry mapping for your assigned Prospect portfolio within the Mississauga/ Peel region
- Grow and develop a client database through building client relationships, cold calling, and client/prospect visits in a specific local territory
- Follow-up with clients & prospects to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met
- Strategize with future clients, in order to develop their recruitment plans and expanding your reach within their organizations
- Help companies and candidates by matching the right people with the right jobs
Skills and Experience required:
- 2+ years of experience in a combination of sales, business development, and relationship management
- Track record of consistently superseding sales and business growth targets
- Passion for supporting people, and working in the human capital/recruitment space
- Ability to build long-term and trusted business relationships
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills, and team orientation
- Computer and digital communication knowledge
- Must have reliable transportation
- High-level aptitude and willingness for continuous learning
- Must have the discipline, habits, and dedicated space to work from home successfully
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.