The Billing Specialist will be responsible for the following areas within the Pay/Bill span of control:
- Timely and accurately invoice presentment to Clients on weekly, bi-weekly & monthly basis, both Match & Attach and via client determined reverse invoicing portals.
- Proactively identify billing discrepancies and resolve prior to aging impact.
- Work with AR, Field personnel, Talent and clients to resolve payroll/billing issues.
- Weekly update/maintenance of invoice log to management.
- Adjustment preparation, field notification and entry to resolve over/short
- College degree (BA, BS) or commensurate work experience
- Experience within the Staffing industry preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 2 years of analytical or auditing experience
- Payroll & billing experience
- Customer service oriented, consistently providing exceptional service
- Ability to meet deadlines & multi task
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and Google Docs
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in an environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to work independently or in close collaboration with other departments, as circumstances arise
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world's number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....