Whatever you do don’t scroll any further…
Just think; every time you scroll past a job, you’re scrolling past opportunity, career growth and fulfilling your potential.
So what should you do?
Don’t scroll through life, just click… it might just be the best decision you make…
We are looking for someone to support our compliance team and supercharge their career. Take advantage of the fantastic learning and growth opportunities at Randstad Sourceright.
Our vision is to provide solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions.
Work with us and you’ll be joining the market leader in Recruitment Outsourcing. For 11 years in a row, Randstad Sourceright was named a leader in Everest Group’s RPO PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021. Our Glassdoor reviews demonstrate that we are truly an employer of choice.
RSR needs your skills in our Compliance team…
As associate operation officer you will support the business with the right expertise and skills. Providing support to customer programs, their stakeholders and on and off-site colleagues. Support consists of administrative tasks regarding MSP and RPO programs.
The responsibilities below enable you to achieve goals and to be successful in
- Should support activities related to HR processes.
- Perform system activities for clients and candidates.
- Process mutations; monitor time limits.
- Manage questions and issues from users and clients to support the organization.
- Work with colleagues to solve issues; ownership for finding answers.
- Support customers with expertise against SLA requirements.
- Provide friendly and responsive support.
Pre-screening & assessment process:
- Schedule and conduct assessments with potential candidates.
- Obtain benefits package information candidates.
- Background checks.
- Interview & selection process:
- Schedule interviews for hiring managers and arrange travel logistics.
- Distribute interview package.
- Reject candidates.
- Create and send out offer packages based on the input from the recruiter.
- Onboarding process.
- Background checks.
- Schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- Create/close contracts.
- Register new employees.
- Execute exit interviews with candidate and hiring managers.
Time & expenses management:
- Follow up on timesheets.
- Manage approval processes.
- Enter/correct time and expenses in tools.
- Create reports on time and expenses.
Contract and payroll issues:
- Support payroll/financial teams to solve payroll/financial issues related to the contractor/worker.
- Support financial teams in order to take care of timely payment.
- Take and deal with enquiries or requests to change details to simple legal agreements.
- Performs standard and non-routine administrative data processing tasks for
- the principle and gives colleagues advice on the proper performance of
- departmental processes.
- Gives administrative support to RPO or MSP programs:
- Updates data (e.g. vacancies, orders, candidates) in ATS or VMS.
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Selects appropriate data from information provided by others and inputs that data into spreadsheets or standard formats.
- Preparation of reports and evaluations on delivered services and products, etc.
What do you get?
- World-class experience and learning opportunities, with fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth
- An inspiring and multicultural working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a comprehensive benefits package (Bonus, Cafeteria, Health Insurance and more).
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.).
Sounds interesting? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
If you would like to know more please turn to our dedicated ITA partner Robert via direct message or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org