As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
We are currently looking for an Associate Operations Officer to join our team. The operation officer supports the business with the correct expertise and skills and provides support to their clients, stakeholders and colleagues. Handling more complex issues which require in-depth knowledge of the systems, processes and administrative tasks.
- Play a crucial role within our organization, working on all activities related to the auditing of internal and external partners according to clients’ requirements.
- Auditing the screening processes in place, working closely with the client and external agencies to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring that all employees of a certain client are legally permitted to work.
- Managing and administrating compliance documentation against the UK labour law, GDPR and contractual requirements.
- Facilitate the onboarding and conduct criminal, disclosure, financial and reference checks. It is a complex and important part of the onboarding process and requires an attentive attitude.
- Assist with system record and policy compliance audits, escalating any deviations in written and verbal form to managers and client stakeholders. Amending any documentation if necessary.
- + 6 months of administrative experience, preferably in a relevant field.
- An ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Working knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel.
- Proactive and outgoing personality.
- Hunger to learn new things and grow in your position.
- Great attention to detail, managing, tracking and attending to multiple pieces of information, bringing order and clarity. Specifically, checks own work; for example: by using systems such as checklists to ensure accuracy.
What we can offer
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development.
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities.
- We value your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.).
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career.
Want to read more about our company? Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com
Are you interested? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright....