Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions
We are looking for an Associate Business Services Specialist to join our team and deliver a top-notch service for one of our clients.
What you will do:
- Supporting the on-site for administrative tasks related to onboarding and contract creation,
- Collecting the necessary data from the candidates and updating the tracker based on the data that are received from the candidates
- Following up with new joiners/candidates to share necessary information on time
- Checking the information and the documents that are received from new joiners/candidates and communicating with the onsite team regarding the requested or required details.
What we would like you to have:
- Fluency in English & French (Ideally min C1).
- Experience in an administrative role would be a plus.
- Good and active level of Excel user skill would be an advantage
- Motivated to get new tasks/responsibilities and completing them with high level quality.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive, precise, and well organized approach
- Good at working independently
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - email@example.com