Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring an Area Vice President to support our Randstad Corporate Services (RCS) division. RCS offers our clients a highly customizable, partnership-driven solution providing a single point of access to a variety of workforce solutions through an on-site model powered by robust technology.
The Area Vice President will be a strategic leader with territory management responsibility. They will be responsible for driving profitable growth of specified geography, managing a P&L, and maintaining relationships with C- level contacts. The Area Vice President will manage 4+ accounts and/or generate revenue of 25+ million.
What you get to do:
- Lead and develop account teams to optimize service delivery to clients
- Produce measurable and cost-effective results
- Build, maintain, and grow the strategic partnership with the clients and suppliers
- Deliver results by thoroughly understanding and diagnosing client pain points
- Develop and effectively communicate quarterly sales strategy
- Build tactical operational plans to drive profitable growth and client retention
- Track, analyze, and communicate overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets
- Monitor and control costs and bear responsibility for full P&L
- Manage risk by adherence to the contract and SLAs
- Provide a strong culture of accountability, development, and performance
- Achieve budget profitability and identify opportunities for new revenue streams
- Ensure appropriate business controls are in place to protect customers and company assets
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree required (or 4+ years of relevant work experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of Staffing or Talent Acquisition experience
- Minimum of 3 years managing managers
- Experience managing MSP programs strongly preferred
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....