Randstad Sourceright, the world's leading global HR solutions provider, is growing at unprecedented rates and looking to hire an Area Vice President to support our new and existing client portfolio.
When you choose to join our integrated MSP team (iMSP)- also known as Randstad Corporate Services - you are joining a collaborative team of forward-thinking individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today with a focus on total talent solutions for our customers, the team brings a white glove, single-point-of contact customized solution to life for more than 50 clients across a portfolio of well-known global, Fortune 500 brands in the life sciences, luxury goods and services, and IT and engineering industries.
Employees grow and develop their careers in the integrated MSP team, and they stay - the team boasts a 92% employee retention rate, the highest in the industry. We thrive to promote from within, and 80% of all management and above positions are filled through promotions. But don't just take our word for it. We also boast the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and your colleagues and friends on the integrated MSP team rate us 8.9 out of 10 on employee engagement surveys. Our client NPS scores are 9 times higher than the industry average, and talent NPS scores twice as high as the industry average.
The Area Vice President will be a strategic leader with territory management responsibility. They will be responsible for driving profitable growth of specified geography, managing a P&L, and maintaining relationships with C- level contacts. The Area Vice President will manage 4+ accounts and/or generate revenue of 25+ million.
What you get to do:
- Lead and develop account teams to optimize service delivery to clients
- Produce measurable and cost-effective results
- Build, maintain, and grow the strategic partnership with the clients and suppliers
- Deliver results by thoroughly understanding and diagnosing client pain points
- Develop and effectively communicate quarterly sales strategy
- Build tactical operational plans to drive profitable growth and client retention
- Track, analyze, and communicate overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets
- Monitor and control costs and bear responsibility for full P&L
- Manage risk by adherence to the contract and SLAs
- Provide a strong culture of accountability, development, and performance
- Achieve budget profitability and identify opportunities for new revenue streams
- Ensure appropriate business controls are in place to protect customers and company assets
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree required (or 4+ years of relevant work experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of Staffing or Talent Acquisition experience
- Minimum of 3 years managing managers
- Experience managing MSP programs strongly preferred
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....