Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring an Administrative Coordinator to add to our growing virtual team.
- Responsible for all projects assigned to team. Help meet established schedules and resolve operational problems.
- Assists in maintaining the integrity of departmental or office data
- Coordinate meetings and special events
- Coordinates travel arrangements and assists with special projects as needed
- Partner with your recruiting team, HR and hiring managers at every step of the recruiting process
- Maintain meticulous attention to detail, leaving hiring managers and candidates feeling thoughtfully cared for throughout our process
Requirements and qualifications include:
- 1-2 years of recruiting, HR, or similar high volume administrative position required
- Ability to communicate in a professional and concise manner; top-notch tact in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Strong track record of operational excellence when multitasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Adaptive to unique, in-the-moment challenges in a calm and logical manner
- High School Diploma required, BA/BS degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.