Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for an Account Manager to join our winning team. Our Account Managers are responsible for generating new business through direct client contact, cold calling, territory planning, selling our services, developing accounts, and driving results. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results.
What you get to do:
- Establish and execute a business development plan
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and create a business partnership
- Identify prospects that will be in a stronger position when they are doing business with Randstad
- Execute the activities that will gain results through cold calling and client meetings
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client's potential
- Utilize strategic practices and market analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in the database
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touchpoint
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- Serious ambition and intention to earn 6 figures
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience with a history of outperforming your peers
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to develop long-lasting relationships
- Proven success in a very fast-paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to make decisions, take direction, and execute a plan
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....