Randstad; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment.
Diversity, inclusion and wellbeing are embedded in our heritage, an integral part of how we do business. We are a global organisation with local teams that celebrate all backgrounds, respect diverse voices and experiences, and work to make everyone feel they can bring their whole self to work.
Randstad is strongly committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe this helps us build a more agile, productive, and innovative workforce that reflects our talent, client base, and the society in which we work.
This is a split role, offering support to both the HR team and to the Inclusion & Wellbeing team. You will be able to support the I&W Managers to directly shape the I&W internal approach to harness an inclusive workplace for our people, alongside supporting the development of our approach and innovations for clients and bids working across Randstad UK and Randstad Sourceright EMEA.
Responsibilities will include
- HR contract creation and administration
- General HR support
- Involvement in onboarding and offboarding employees
- Leading on specific, discrete, D&I initiatives with the support of the I&W Director and diversity strategists
- Coordinating Wellbeing Champions and Inclusion Networks, managing distribution of briefing packs, agendas, guest speakers and action ownership.
- Supporting the business by responding to basic first line D&I enquiries
- Helping to analyse our diversity data to identify underrepresented groups and contributing to the development of strategy and action to increase diversity.
- Reviewing and maintaining I&W sections of the our intranet and website to ensure maximum footfall and engagement working with our Employee Brand Manager
- Regularly reviewing the range of potential and already achieved accreditations and recommend which fit into our long term strategy.
- Working with the I&W Director to build plans to maximise the impact of these accreditations on our I&W strategy, including attending key networking meetings across Randstad.
- Building strong relationships and regularly supporting the diversity strategists on I&W initiatives
The successful candidate will have
- Experience in Human Rresources administration and knowlege of Hungarian labour legislation
- A keen interest in diversity and/or inclusion and employee wellbeing
- Excellent skills with Google tooling such as googlemail, google docs and google sheets
- Superb project management and organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills including an excellent command of English, written and spoken
- A problem solving mindset
- Bilingual in Hungarian & English
It is also nice to have
- experience working in HR or D&I / W&I
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package
- training, development and excellent career progression opportunities
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to join our world class team.