about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As an RPO Director, Client Delivery you will have operational and financial responsibility for client engagements and partnerships through the strategic application of company and client resources. You will develop and implement business plans, processes, strategies, and skills to improve service delivery and engagement success. As a consultative partnership leader, you will seek and pursue opportunities to advance the scope of services offered.
What you get to do:
- Manage infrastructure to support cost-effective service delivery
- Ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit
- Develop strategic relationships with key clients
- Financial management, P&L, and forecasting
- Hold teams accountable to meeting SLA's
- Present business reviews
- Coach and mentor your leadership team
What you need to bring:
- 7+ years of recruiting and operational leadership, preferably within RPO Technology recruiting
- 3+ years of experience managing and directing IT/SWE staffing leaders & recruiters
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field
- MBA preferred in a related field
- PHR, SPHR, PMI or similar disciplines preferred
- Experience managing a P&L, including forecasting
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What's in it for you:
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Join a company with a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....