Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright offers solutions across the in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Global Operations Expert will ensure that our global team work in a compliant operational manner to reduce risk on the account. He/She will be a central management representative for the global team ensuring that the programme is optimal in delivery with a structured global governance. He/She will ensure that they work with the global offsite delivery teams to ensure that these are delivered taking a structured and professional approach.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
● Creation and management of all processes/procedures for Merck Global account
● Managing change management process
● Maintain SOP and ensure revisions are communicated to the teams
● Version control of centralised documentation
● Ensure that Merck folders on G drive meet governance agreed
● Maintain changes on the escalation management process
● Compliance for the onboarding and offboarding of new team members to the account
● Drive the team engagement to MERGE (Merck Sourciety page)
● Identification of where processes/governance need to change and manage as per change management process Technical Skills Required: ● Proven experience of developing relationships working at operational level.
● Strong bias towards process, compliance and risk
● Creative problem solver
● Excellent listening and communication skills at all levels;
● Strong organisational/planning skills
● High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously;
● Advanced MS word; PowerPoint; Advanced Excel;
● Ability to produce quality professional documentation. Personal skills required:
● Experience of delivering recruitment projects or initiatives with a focus on continuous improvement or value add
● Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude
● Excellent team player/People orientated
● Highly motivated with ambition
● Presentable with the ability to empathize quickly with clients
● Self-motivated and able to work autonomously due to virtual team
● Organized and methodical
● Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
● Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
● Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
● Global mindset Other Information
● Language Required: English
● University Degree caliber or equivalent experience
Are you interested? Start your online application by clicking on the button "appyl"....