The Program manager will play a critical role in the rollout of an enterprise wide platform which enables employees to navigate their careers and to define their development; a system that places information into the hands of our managers to help them make critical decisions around workforce planning. You'll play an active role in planning, preparing and launching multiple releases of this platform to the customer. You'll be responsible for post launch maintenance and managing future enhancements required to sustain each release and drive overall adoption. You will contribute to the overall change management efforts and influence the roadmap of the program.
Someone with extensive experience in program and project management. Should be skilled in your ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives. Need to have an in-depth understanding of the necessity and value of attention to detail and ability to process information with high levels of accuracy. Will establish and build healthy working relationships and partnerships with stakeholders, clients, vendors, and peers. Need to have a proven track record for generating results that impact business and exceed customers' expectations.
• Business process analysis and design
• Strong interpersonal skills and influencing abilities
• Understanding of change management fundamentals
• Ability to multi-task in an environment with a high degree of change and ambiguity
• Ability to work across global teams and collaborate virtually
• Ability to partner collaboratively across the HR function
• Expertise in identifying and driving technical solutions that align to business strategy
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.