Analyse and create innovative solutions related to 1) country and/or candidate community discovery projects and 2) new sourcing and/or recruiting processes, solutions or technology implementations.
- Research, analyze and create new recruiting concepts and methodologies
- Keep track on best practices, trends and emerging technologies in recruitment
- Analyze currently available best-in-class recruiting solutions implemented at competitors, clients, potential clients, globally
- Work on recruiting projects’ intelligence that boost the overall delivery performance and/or build competitive advantage/differentiator in delivery portfolio
- Analyze current delivery solutions, strengths and weaknesses, look for areas for improvement
- Initiate new projects and solutions, engage with and influence delivery management level for improvements
- Advise on how to create/improve the delivery portfolio on a strategic level (creation of road maps, future goals, milestones etc.)
- Identify areas for further learning & development with the partnership of operations management
- Develop company’s training curriculum
- Hold regular training and manage training feedback procedure; work on education improvement
- Support setting up an extended educational framework with the partnership of other CoE members and delivery management
- Work on regular and/or ad-hoc internal and external client requests concerning specific domain
- create project plans
- manage trainings before go live
- assist and follow-up in solution implementation
- Build and manage solutions that enhance delivery improvement (quantity-quality-quickness)
- Be able to work under pressure - able to perform effectively under time pressure and can deal effectively with setbacks and criticism.
- Impact - effective communication skills and the necessary self-confidence to create a strong impression.
- Influencing tactics - able to persuade and convince others in a direct or indirect way, maintaining the spirit of mutual good faith and ownership.
- Networking - build and maintain relationships with appropriate networks of people.
- Passion for results - actively focused on achieving results and objectives and willing to intervene if the results are not satisfactory.
- Presentation - ability to present results and further market and management intelligence to clients.
- Project management skills - is able to run projects, as a project member or project manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business and marketing, psychology and/or human resources
- At least 3 years in research analysis
- Experience working in an matrix organization in international environment, dealing with demanding and fast-paced client groups, successfully building / managing sustainable relationships with teams, customers, suppliers, senior managers and other stakeholders
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)