HR Team Leader
Randstad Sourceright is a leading provider of outsourced recruitment solutions in the EMEA region. If you want to take part of our international team and this opportunity sounds like your next career move we want to hear from you.
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader to join our rapidly growing back office team in Budapest.
You will be responsible for the delivery of client programs, operational contacts with hiring community and coordination of day to day operational tasks of a team of HR Administrators. Major goals are to deliver against the agreed SLA/KPI’s and reach the highest level of client satisfaction and team performance.
Performance and people management:
- Coordinate and motivate the team
- Monitor workload and the performance of the team, set priorities and monthly targets, evaluate results and share lessons learned
- Measure account(s)’ performance
- Use and continuously seek for creative and innovative solutions
- Come up with new operational procedures / delivery solutions and SLAs to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency, and present and discuss with Delivery Manager
- Train and mentor new hires
Project based coordination:
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by team, based on specific customer feedback and assist Delivery Manager in developing action plans for individuals
- Daily/Weekly reporting of volumes and efficiency into the Delivery Manager and client
- Coordinate entire recruitment solutions processes
- Process management in line with Client specific processes and SSC’s processes
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement;
- First point of contact for client operational partners
- Effective client / partner management
- Meet service level agreements and customer satisfaction targets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years operational work experience gained within an SSC (HR support, customer service)
- 1-2 years of people management experience
- Maturity in succeeding in a strongly client-facing service environment