Location: Brussels, Belgium
Talent Acquisition is changing fundamentally due to shifts in global talent markets, skills shortages, new ways of working and the growing importance of social media and employer branding. These evolution go hand in hand with changing business challenges.
As a result, recruitment practices are changing. Just like our customers, candidates are demanding a different approach.
We are determined to step up to this challenge!
- Analytical and organized
- Result and customer satisfaction driven
- Good listener and able to gain trust & confidence
- Flexible & out of the box thinker
- Team player
And you also have
- Bachelor or Master level
- Between 3 and 5 years' of work experience in HR area (preferably talent acquisition), of which 2 years preferably in sourcing
- Highly active on social networking for professional reasons on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter,… is must have
- Fluent in English (written and oral) and Dutch or French
… Then you are our new Sourcing Specialist
As a Sourcing Specialist, you are responsible for identifying, contacting and pre-engaging candidates for job openings using a variety of channels - online tools, research, databases, networking, job boards, blogs and social media — that result in diverse, best-in-class candidates
You should therefore:
- Be a Business Partner: understand the business and related organization of whom you must find appropriate applicants, know the jobs performed and the type of profiles most often sought after;
- Define strategy of each engagement. Use and develop innovative sourcing strategies that include but are not limited to enhancing diverse recruitment efforts and implement a plan to adhere to business and staffing objectives;
- Use the tools & methods in a satisfactory, disciplined manner (reporting), Continuously manage, evaluate and implement sourcing & recruitment tools and methods, leveraging available tools including candidate database, internet based tools (including social media channels), events,… to maximize ROI;
- Build a strong partnership with the Talent Acquisition Specialist since it is a joint responsibility to present the best suited candidates to the client;
- Engage candidates by providing them an extraordinary candidate experience, informing them why they should chose for our client, the job, the future opportunities;
- Implement professional account management for whom you are recruiting, inform about your actions, results and come up with recommendations;
- Act as an ambassador, support the company’s image as an employer of choice and, build and cultivate your personal brand and external professional networks / pipelines, engage in groups, drive talent communities,
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth.
Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions.
At Randstad Sourceright, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.