Flexible talent – including free agent contractors and contingent workers – represents an increasingly strategic asset in business today, and companies access this workforce through a variety of sources and suppliers. The ability to access the most competitive sources of variable talent is essential for an effective workforce strategy, and the ability to manage the flexible talent supply chain under a comprehensive MSP approach provides significant business advantages.
MSP solutions yield improvements in consistency, quality, cost-control, speed, and compliance risk reduction. But what happens once these efficiencies are achieved? Randstad Sourceright provides an answer, with MSP solutions built to efficiently manage your flexible talent supply chain today while planning for future needs, fostering continuous innovation, and supporting core business goals.
driving MSP value
- Controlling costs, improving quality: Our clients have a record of success achieving significant cost savings and improvement in quality of talent through the implementation of MSP programs
- Compliance risk mitigation: Consistent, informed engagement of contingents reduces risk
- Global governance and local execution: A centralized strategy for architecture, compliance and data management delivered with local expertise to hiring managers, suppliers and contingent workers. This balances the need for global control with regional and local requirements
- Adoption: We apply a proven process for ensuring that spend, visibility and participation are optimized
- Looking beyond year-one efficiencies: As cost, speed, and quality are achieved, we help you move to the next level in driving business impact through scalable, flexible workforce planning
- A global MSP leader: We administer more than 350 programs and manage over $5 billion in spend worldwide
- Global supplier network: With more than 2,000 high-performing suppliers across skill sets, our network is one of the best in the industry
- Strategic talent advisor partnership: Through your Randstad Sourceright talent advisor, we provide the expertise and partnership you need to navigate change, evolve your capability, and deliver growing value to the business
- MSP program management: We oversee all aspects of your contingent workforce program. Our program managers coordinate your global workforce objectives across local and specialized markets to ensure integration of workforce strategies and delivery fulfillment
- VMS technology: Vendor Management System (VMS) tools provide visibility across your talent supply chain
- Payrolling and administration: Our Contingent Workforce Services can support your MSP program, providing a comprehensive framework to engage contingent workers quickly and effectively with minimum risk
- Statement of Work (SOW): Randstad Sourceright offers end-to-end SOW management, applying technology and a best-in-class service to properly classify and source the work stream, mitigate risk, and establish consistent terms and conditions across SOW engagements