This position will manage designs and maintain core training programs (Sales, Service, Leadership, Systems) in support of corporate & field initiatives to promote the profitability and productivity of associates and programs.
This manager will perform the needs analysis, project plan and perform the actual design of curriculum for all core training programs. This role will also be responsible to source, evaluate and purchase outside programs. This person also manages the interface with all field divisions and corporate departments to update and maintain current course content.
Leader by example; implement strategies to capture market share; manage sale and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; budget accountability; goals and objectives management; maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree strongly preferred
- 4 - 5 years of related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Get to know us and find out "What More Could YouDo" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.