This Talent Delivery Manager position will develop recruiting strategies necessary to meet the client's current and forecasted staffing needs. This position is also monitor and assist account staff in a matrix based environment to ensure the client's staffing requirements are met; they will develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the client; they will maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and implement strategies to continue to capture market share; and they will be responsible for meeting the goals and objectives within an account portfolio which includes being accountable for meeting established budget goals.
This position will manage the sale and delivery of products / services to achieve agreed upon end results; they must have a strategic mindset and provide superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills; and they must follow processes & procedures as outlined in the organization's operational framework.
Leader by example; implement strategies to capture market share; manage sale and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; budget accountability; goals and objectives management; maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development
- 5 – 7 years of related recruitment management experience
- Proven experience supporting Hi-Volume, Classroom based recruiting
- Telecom based experiencedesired
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to build strong effective relationships as a leader, team member, and Randstad resource
Get to know us and find out "What More Could YouDo" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.