This position will provide leadership for a large managed services program. The associate in this position will have the ability to provide tactical support to achieve program objectives and SLAs. Establish and maintain high-level client and supplier relationships. Administer the VMS tool in response to the hiring managers, program sponsors, and corporate support. Ensure maximum communication and service levels to the client hiring managers and staffing suppliers. Manage a small group of highly skilled requisitions.
Lead by example; implement strategies to achieve contracted service level metrics; manage sale and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed upon end result; goals and objectives management; maintain communication with key client representatives to ensure successful business development and ongoing account relationship. Develop and mentor the Specialists.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree strongly preferred (not required)
- 8+ years MSP experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience running a large global program or multiple programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Get to know us and find out "What More Could YouDo" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.