As a Technical Recruiter you are responsible for full cycle recruitment and fulfillment of your assigned requisitions. Successful candidates will be an “out of the box” thinker, process driven, and a relationship builder. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate/client. This position will support a multi-year strategic RPO partnership with a Fortune 100 company.
• Full life-cycle recruiting of technical professionals for direct hire roles
• Cold calling, pre-screening candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, reviewing resumes and assessing candidates' applications.
• Utilizing both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify and leverage top talent and find qualified candidates for technical roles in a competitive market.
• Network, build and maintain relationships with HR, Hiring Managers.
• Maintain network of candidates using company's applicant tracking system
• Consultative with client and candidates and has relationship building skills
• Ability to understand job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
• Will create job postings
• Screen resumes as well as job board usage
• Conducts and/or participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
• Collaborate on sourcing plans and candidate assessment and selection
• Executes sourcing strategies
• Interview candidates
Basic qualifications include:
• Minimum 3 years Recruiting experience in one of the following industries is required:
ïƒ˜ Information Technology
ïƒ˜ Technical Product Development
• Minimum 1 years full cycle passive sourcing experience
• Minimum 1 year experience Recruiting for positions in one of the following skills is required:
ïƒ˜ Mobile Developers
ïƒ˜ Solutions Engineers
Preferred qualifications include:
• Recruitment experience in one of the following areas preferred: Technical Product Development, IT, Manufacturing/Automotive
• Sourcing experience in the following areas: passive developers, solutions engineers, architects, developer ops, infrastructure engineers, data engineers, cloud engineers, UX & UI architects, SAP, JAVA, Data & Analytics, Mobile developers, etc.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), collaborative, and passionate
• Highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Broad knowledge of IT products & services – app development, infrastructure, technical support
• Strong proficiency using Boolean & web-based searching tools
• Experience using social media tools & techniques
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf