This position will be accountable for implementing and delivering a successful managed services program strategy to meet/exceed spend/revenue and profit targets. This position is responsible for servicing the talent needs of an assigned customer(s).
Lead by example; implement strategies to capture market share; manage delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; budget accountability; goals and objectives management; maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development; serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for non-FTE procurement.
Execute and deliver the processes and procedures necessary for achieving the defined service level metrics
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 4 years of related experience in staffing, recruiting or MSP account management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
When you join the Randstad team, you'll be part of a rich history of innovation. That means you can be assured that we're constantly striving to find new, better ways of working for you.
Interested candidates should contact Gloria Minick for additional information at email@example.com.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.