This position will be responsible for assisting the recruiters, candidates, and hiring managers throughout the recruiting and hiring process. This role will have an emphasis on executing and ensuring quality of the new hire on-boarding process. This position requires strong administrative skills along with a good attention to detail.
This position will also be responsible for real-time and accurate entry and updates to candidate tracking systems as well as professional correspondence and communications, both verbal and written.
Provides administrative support; specific operations/support role; project driven; learning technical skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ year of administrative, human resources coordinator, customer service and / or recruiting coordinator experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and some ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad: https://vimeo.com/user14398035/review/78249279/e899d16cab
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.