This Recruiter with Finance and Sales recruiting experience will act as a partner to our client's Hiring Manager, perform various aspects of the recruitment cycle including requisition intake meetings, candidate sourcing, screening and assessment, presentation, interview scheduling, offer support and onboarding.
- This position will be responsible for requisition fulfillment for various openings including high volume and/or niche positions. This position will also execute candidate care strategies that will facilitate a positive candidate experience. This position will manage their own daily activity and will produce only quality results.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 year of experienceRecruiting in the Financial and Sales
- Minimum of 2 year of experience as a full-cycle recruiter
- Minimum of 2 year of Client Facing / Relationship management experience working directly with hiring managers
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Knowledge of commonly used recruiting concepts, practices and procedures for sourcing and screening in a recruiting and internal staffing environment
- Knowledge of the U.S. EEO/OFCCP compliance rules or other comparable regulatory processes impacting recruitment pertinent to the requisitions supported
- Demonstrated success in generating candidate pipelines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
This position will be a strategic and consultative partner to our client's Key Stakeholders and Hiring Managers with the responsibility of developing a talent strategy that best suits the client needs and market conditions. This position is responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with their client and will, as needed, adjust the course of action to ensure fulfillment is met while taking full accountability and ownership of the results