This Recruiter with Financial, Risk & Compliance recruiting experience will act as a partner to our client's Hiring Manager, perform various aspects of the recruitment cycle including requisition intake meetings, candidate sourcing, screening and assessment, presentation, interview scheduling, offer support and onboarding.
- This position will be responsible for requisition fulfillment for various openings including high volume and/or niche positions. This position will also execute candidate care strategies that will facilitate a positive candidate experience. This position will manage their own daily activity and will produce only quality results.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 year of experience Recruiting in the Financial,Risk & Compliance
- Minimum of 2 year of experience as a full-cycle recruiter
- Minimum of 2 year of Client Facing / Relationship management experience working directly with hiring managers
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Knowledge of commonly used recruiting concepts, practices and procedures for sourcing and screening in a recruiting and internal staffing environment
- Knowledge of the U.S. EEO/OFCCP compliance rules or other comparable regulatory processes impacting recruitment pertinent to the requisitions supported
- Demonstrated success in generating candidate pipelines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.