This Specialized Recruiter willsupport an RPO Financial partnership, based on-site in Jersey City, NJ. This Recruiter will focus on fulfilling Corporate Services, Operations and other niche financial roleswhile acting as a partner to our client's Hiring Manager. They will be resourceful, consultative, process driven, and a relationship builder. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner.
- This position will be responsible for requisition fulfillment for various openings including niche Finance positionsThis position will also execute candidate care strategies that will facilitate a positive candidate experience. This position will manage their own daily activity and will produce only quality results.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience Recruiting within the Financial Industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience Recruiting for Corporate Services, Operations
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter
- Minimum of 3 years of Client Facing / Relationship management experience working directly with hiring managers
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Knowledge of commonly used recruiting concepts, practices and procedures for sourcing and screening in a recruiting and internal staffing environment
- Knowledge of the U.S. EEO/OFCCP compliance rules or other comparable regulatory processes impacting recruitment pertinent to the requisitions supported
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.