This position will oversee the strategic and tactical direction of the Line of Business or Geographic Area for the assigned Operating Company (OpCo). This position will lead the business in defining strategy, goals and objectives, and will facilitate the action in the accomplishment of those goals.
Greater strategic focus; Develop/implement strategy and skills to improve sales productivity; Leader by example particularly in the area of production; Manage sale & delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; define and develop business plan; multi-site management; budget/forecast management; foster strategic alliances, business partnerships & relationships with key clients
- 8 – 12 years of sales and/or operations management experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a functional area of the company and make critical business decisions
- Experience solving difficult business issues with creative solutions
- Superior coaching skills
- Ability to develop company-wide strategies and goals
- Provide leadership on company culture initiatives
- Able to interact with high-level decision makers
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company personnel
- Ability to establish credibility with “C-Level” clients and internal executives
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.