Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
This position will provide strategic direction and leadership for a large global managed services program than spans multiple countries and across multiple disciplines. The associate in this position will have the ability to provide both strategic and tactical support to achieve program objectives and SLAs. Establish and maintain high-level client and supplier relationships. Administer the VMS tool in response to the hiring managers, program sponsors, and corporate support. Ensure maximum communication and service levels to the client hiring managers and staffing suppliers.
Leader by example; implement strategies to achieve contracted service level metrics; manage sale and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; budget accountability; goals and objectives management; maintain communication with key client representatives to ensure successful business development and ongoing account relationship.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College Degree strongly preferred
- 8+ years MSP experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience running a large global program or multiple programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
When you join the Randstad team, you'll be part of a rich history of innovation. That means you can be assured that we're constantly striving to find new, better ways of working for you.
Interested candidates should contact Gloria Minick for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.