Primary purpose of the role
- The account manager acts as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of client management, new business development, andrecruitment, selection, deployment and management of talent
- Work with both clients and talent to identify employment needs and priorities and provide appropriate workforce solutions
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and active understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Maintain close contact with the key principals at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
- Meet with key department contacts, hiring managers, and supervisors on a daily/weekly basis to assess business needs, requirements, performance, overall satisfaction with the RCS service levels, and opportunities for growth
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirements
- Consistent and effective execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Build top of mind awareness through in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the on-site client
- Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations and operational standards
- Effectively deliver Randstad's operational standards with excellence while using RCS specific tools for recruitment, selection, and retention of talent and client development activities
- Work with unit partner (when applicable) and Operations Manager to manage the KPIs and the profitability of unit's business and seek out opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required; Master's level work a plus.
- Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of one in either staffing or in the client's industry of specialization.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could YouDo" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.