Develop and deliver Randstad Sourceright EMEA’s design of MSP/RPO/Talent acquisition solutions that secure new client wins.
This is a key strategic role that will drive the development of Randstad Sourceright EMEA and its vision to be the market leading MSP/RPO organization globally. In order to achieve this aim, this role will focus on our target of winning engagements globally, regionally and in key individual EMEA countries. In doing so it will also contribute significantly to the development of Randstad’s Total Talent Architecture approach.
Typical clients will have in excess of €20m in spend under management for MSP and be 500+ hires per year in some of the world’s leading employer brands.
Take a leadership role in the development and sign-off of solutions for global and regional opportunities.
- Be directly responsible for delivering solutions design projects on time within reactive or proactive sales processes.
- Manage the interaction with sales, implementations, operations, technology, legal, HR and finance to arrive at the right solution to meet the client objectives, that RSR can implement and deliver, in a compliant way and at the right price.
- Support the process and timetable for bid/proposal submissions including sign-off for the proposed solution.
- Compile and relevant supporting materials to documenting the solution in bids (e.g. content, question answers, diagrams, presentations).
- Attend and present at external and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to aid business development.
- Support internal/external workshops to further client engagement and advance sales process.
- Lead or assist in the delivery of ‘operational assessments’ of client needs in order to make recommendations for change leading to sales opportunities.
- Develop EMEA solution strategies/tools/methodologies, including interfaces to sales, implementations, operations, technology, legal, HR and finance.
- Continually improve RSR’s capability to design an appropriate solution to a client scenario that would meet the client’s and RSR’s commercial objectives.
- Work in conjunction with the lead for bids and tenders to ensure an effective process from opportunity identification to firm proposal.
- Coordinate activity in teams (e.g. GCS) and in key countries with local Randstad teams where applicable to support solutions in development.
- Help mentor and develop colleagues (GCS account officers, RSR EMEA/country team members).
- Contribute to thought leadership white papers across the recruitment and HR services market.
- Research, monitor and report on market/competitor activity within the MSP/RPO arena.
- Maintain business intelligence and increase company-wide awareness and knowledge.
- Become and remain an expert on the solutions provided by Randstad Sourceright.
- Assist in the on-going development of the solutions capability of RSR, including identifying preferred models and contributions to the evolution of different “modules” such as, for example: sourcing, selecting, diversity, employer branding, change management, supply chain management, compliance.
- Collect information from operational teams/Client Services Directors to verify and optimize future RSR engagements.
- Hold expertise on innovations available within the industry that are relevant to determine the most compelling solution for a client and able to demonstrate these innovations in client meetings.
- Act as an ambassador and role model for the business.
- Proven MSP / RPO sales process experience
- Experience of working with multi-layered (matrix) sales/implementations/operations teams on the bid process
- Experience of designing and producing approaches for MSP/RPO and specialist recruitment solutions
- Experience of solutions with a variety of complex components/modules/interfaces including recruitment technologies (e.g. VMS / ATS)
- Demonstrable evidence of working on complex solutions to tight deadlines
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience in leading a similar function especially within the MSP/RPO arena and/or professional recruitment sectors
- Preferably experience in working on international sales / bid opportunities
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word), Google mail and Social/business media tools
- Preferably specific sales/bid/tender management and library tools (e.g. Qvidian, Salesforce)
- In-depth knowledge of the HR or RPO/MSP or related industry
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in the outsourced recruitment sector including tools and technology platforms
- Preferably working knowledge of VMS/ATS practical user interfaces/capabilities
- Highly analytical and numerate with a strong understanding of resource calculations and commercial drivers
- Strategic thinker with excellent, business English, written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrable ability to advise and influence both internally and externally
- Positive, professional, with ability to thrive in high-pressure situations and environment
- Exceptional project management skills
- Get-it-done attitude
Fluent (written and oral) in English and preferably another language.
Willingness to travel; varies based on activities and clients.