The EMEA sales, solutions and marketing function is responsible for the growth of new business by developing and securing profitable opportunities in the region and globally. The team is responsible for generating new leads, developing market-leading and innovative solutions to meet client needs, negotiating and closing new client contracts. The team is also the most visible ‘face’ of the Randstad Sourceright brand and its capability. It is expected to play an active role in positioning us as thought-leaders in the market through an effective focus on solutions and a consultative selling approach that highlights our advisor and professional services credibility.
Purpose of the job:
The Solutions Architect expands business across the region by creating and designing workforce solutions to match customer requirements. These solutions could be RPO, MSP or more integrated and blended models. This demands a demonstrated knowledge of recruiting, an ability to translate customer requirements to shape appropriate solutions, and a keen ability to think strategically as well have strong analytical skills.
- Design complex workforce management solutions that meet the needs of our global customers while meeting/exceeding Randstad Sourceright targets.
- Collaborate with the Sales, CoE, Operations and Corporate Functions (Finance, Implementation, Tax, and Treasury) to identify deliverables and design programs/solutions.
- Work Implementation to identify scope costs and projected profitability.
- Proactively recommend new solutions and improvements while utilizing best practices focused on encouraging client’s journey towards comprehensive management of their talent supply chain
- Demonstrated experience developing workforce solutions within the talent/recruitment environment
- Evidence of successful large and complex sales achievements
- Proven MSP / RPO sales process experience
- Experience of working with multi-layered (matrix) sales/implementations/operations teams on the bid process
- Experience of designing and producing approaches for MSP/RPO and specialist recruitment solutions
- Demonstrable evidence of working on complex solutions to tight deadlines
- Proven experienced in a similar function especially within the MSP/RPO arena and/or professional recruitment sectors
- Preferably experience in working on international sales / bid opportunities
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word), Google Apps
- In-depth knowledge of HR or RPO/MSP or related industry in one or more geographies
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in the outsourced recruitment sector including tools and technology platforms
Ability to present complex models to clients
Ability to define strategic approach and effectively implement it
Ability to analyze complex client needs and determine a suitable response
Demonstrable ability to advise and influence both internally and externally
Positive, professional, with ability to thrive in high-pressure situations and environment
Actively focused on exceeding results and objectives and takes accountability
Build and maintain relationships with appropriate networks of people
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Fluent (written and oral) in English and preferably one other language
Willingness to travel; varies based on activities and clients
At Randstad, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.