We are looking for a Recruiter to sit onsite at our innovative client in the high-technology industry for our EMEAR recruitment team.
What you’ll do
This role will cover recruitment delivery for the Services organisation, with a particular focus on CMS (Cloud Managed Services). You will be the main point of contact for this function and will drive the recruitment strategy and execution on all positions. You will work directly with the managers in the organization, functional HR, and COE Business Partners on a variety of roles from early in career through to senior manager/director positions.
You will implement talent strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool. You will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates, evaluating, and closing them. You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally. You will interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
● Accountable for partnering with clients groups to meet 100% assigned headcount goals within the agreed upon SLA’s, building a strong and sustainable relationship with the business in the process
● Evaluate skill level, conduct efficient and professional interview process, and drive offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates.
● Provide an extraordinary candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate
● Lead kick-off meetings with the hiring manager/team and develop a comprehensive and executable search strategy. Establish and manage a schedule of regular updates back to the hiring manager.
Who you’ll work with
Cisco’s Global Talent Acquisition Organization is constantly evolving to drive innovation, efficiency and attract best-in-class talent. This is an outstanding opportunity to play a major role in the EMEAR Talent Acquisition team and develop strategies to hire exceptionally talented individuals. This includes providing Hiring Managers and candidates with high-touch and compelling experiences during the recruitment and hiring process.
Our recruiters play an essential role in fueling Cisco’s growth with extraordinary talent. They drive both filling needs for talent as well as acting as talent consultants to our business leaders. We truly make an impact on Cisco’s success!
Who you are
Our minimum requirements for the role are:
● BA/BS degree with extensive recruiting experience, preferably in IT, engineering or services
● Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, dynamic work environment as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and manage them efficiently
● Search experience must include full-life cycle recruitment (end-to-end), including ownership of offer creation, negotiation and closing
● Confirmed capability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally and globally, exercise influence at very senior levels, and build alignment
● Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple searches/projects and candidates
● Use sound judgment to thoroughly assess candidates’ qualifications against position specification. •
● Ability to understand, articulate and sell Cisco culture and business initiatives
● Proactive and self-motivated, able to work independently towards a successful conclusion
● Able to create instant credibility