Recruitment Team Leader / Account Manager – Birmingham – Competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Team Leader to actively lead and develop an RPO recruitment team. Working on behalf of a national based Consultancy client, the Client Account Manager (CAM) will be integral in engaging with this brand new client and their key stakeholders to deliver a first class recruitment service.
The successful individual will be responsible for the provision of a robust recruitment process and will lead and demonstrate first class client service by example. Your key responsibility will be to build and maintain relationships with the vast, nationally based hiring manager community. You will engage them to use the services offered by Randstad Sourceright set out by the service agreement.
You will also manage a flexible team of Recruiters and Coordinators responsible for the end to end recruitment lifecycle around vacancy management. You will help shape the recruitment strategy for their client to encompass direct sourcing, recruitment campaigns, the recruitment supply and any additional bespoke solution or projects that have been agreed with the client. Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Proactively engaging with the client to understand recruitment needs and drivers to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved
- Ensuring the team is meeting internal and RSR client KPI’s and SLA’s
- Management of team performance, appraisals, development, reward and succession planning
- Be the first point of contact for client and first escalation point for any daily operational issues.
- Management Information reporting and delivery to the key client and internal Sourceright stakeholders
- Managing ad hoc project based work and reporting to benefit the smooth running of the client account.
The successful candidate will have experience in developing and maintaining key client relationships, or will have perhaps have done a business development role within recruitment. People management in a recruitment agency, or ideally an RPO environment is also essential. Experience of recruiting across a wide range of sectors would be useful in this diverse and unique role.
At Randstad, we firmly believe we’ve got the balance just right. We’re a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.