Working onsite with one of our complex clients, the MI Analyst provides quality, accurate management support and analysis. They will support with new and existing MI reporting functionality as well as the development or improvement of new reporting. As part of the onsite, client based resourcing team responsibilities will be as follows.
- Ongoing management of systems and technologies within scope of MI, particularly Talentlink
- Act as point of contact for management team and client for MI queries and requests
- Support with delivery of scheduled MI reporting for the client and management team
- Creation of new reporting as requested by the management team
- Lead and manage internal stakeholders in the knowledge of appropriate MI
- Presentation of detailed analysis of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual data/reporting to the management team
- Identifying risks against SLA, highlighting trends, and providing an interpretation of the data to enable business decisions and identify areas of opportunity for process improvements
- Assist the management team in the preparation of MI for client review meetings.
The successful candidate will be proficient in using recruitment systems, and have worked in an RPO/MSP environment. Experience of Talentlink would be highly advantageous. The MI Analyst will have experience in developing and deploying high quality analytical and reporting capability designed to deliver significant business benefits. The ability to develop clear and succinct reports and presentations drawing upon a significant amount of data and information is also essential. The MI Analyst must be confident in presenting analytical findings to a non technical audience in this key client facing role.
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.