In-House Recruiter - Investment Management
This is a Direct Recruiter role working for a leading Investment Management. The Recruiter is pivotal in delivering an ‘off-site’ recruitment solution. We provide our client with a specialist contingent recruitment solution to assist them in achieving their corporate goals.
The key responsibilities are to
- Generate candidates directly using innovative sourcing methods (internet job advertising, search analytics, networking, referrals, client website, employee referral schemes etc...)
- Drive candidate pipeline by using above innovative sourcing techniques
- Post job adverts and manage applications in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure a high quality candidate journey
- Ensure compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- Work closely with the overall team to ensure client Service level Agreements
- Adapt methodologies and techniques to different roles depending on demand
The successful candidate will have proven Investment Banking or Investment Management recruitment experience. Excellent headhunting/candidate sourcing skills are imperative for this role. In return, we offer excellent benefits and working environment and great career development opportunities, working for one of the worlds leading recruitment organisations, particularly working with the front office.
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.