‘Implementations’ is responsible for the implementation of RPO and MSP solutions, in line with the agreed project plan, timescales and within budget. The implementation team holds the responsibility of being the first ‘face to the client’. We set the scene for future collaboration and must work efficiently, professionally and in line with the client's expectation of an outsourced partner. We work under pressure and must therefore be in control and demonstrate a constant ability to be flexible within the constraints of very rigid project management principles.
You will be managing managing the successful implementation of the resourcing process solution in line with the agreed project implementation plan, within agreed timescales and to budget. Accountable for managing all data capture, reporting and transition of services to the operational account management team.
Your key activities will include the following :
• Contributes to the design of a robust project implementation plan
• Builds and gains sign off for the implementation plan
• Manages and maintains the project implementation plan
• Takes ownership for implementation reporting
• Being the first responsible sparring partner for the client regarding implementation
• Client engagements and internal relationship management. Engender strong business relationships with the Client at senior management level
• Plans, maps, organizes and documents risks and issues and escalates where necessary
• Works with and in some cases manages the technology partners, where necessary to deliver against implementation goals
• Performs a “hands on” role as a Lead Process Consultant.
• Liaises with the systems implementation team responsible for the implementation of the e-resourcing package solution, to ensure the technology fully supports the process.
• Engenders strong business relationship with the Technology Implementation Team
• Participates in sales activities for international MSP/RPO opportunities to ensure selling a viable solution
• Contributes to the business development of the client by identifying additional revenue streams
5 to 7 years of international experience and a thorough understanding of project management / account management and experience at managing operational implementation projects, preferably within the RPO/MSP industry would be great to have.
Demonstrated skills and experience to advise and lead on implementation processes and procedures as well as taking ownership of issues and responsibilities would be a plus.
Demonstrated skills in MS Project and MS Visio (or similar tools) and project management certification are desirable (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA or similar).
At Randstad Sourceright, we are a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, and every single person in our business matters to us.
You will be offered a competitive salary within an exciting environment, and you gain the opportunity to create a lasting impact on an international organisation.