Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
The Center Of Excellence contains expert roles with a focus on recruitment strategy and innovation, employer brand and value proposition, business process and transformation, technology, market intelligence and assessment.
The COE will focus on understanding the needs of our evolving marketplace and developing new RPO and MSP products and innovations. The function will be instrumental in identifying and expanding the number of verticals based upon new innovations. The goal is to innovate and have the market view RSR as a thought leader in RPO and MSP.
Purpose of the job:
To lead delivery of COE-led employer brand activities, both with existing MSP/RPO clients and within Randstad Sourceright itself. While our focus will be on strategy, there will be a requirement for delivery across certain key areas, for which this role will take the lead. They include (but may not be limited to):
- Internal EVP clarification and development
- Work with third-party providers on client deliverables
To support the Director in the provision of consultancy services to clients to develop new or optimise existing Employer Brands, Employee Value Propositions and Talent Attraction and Engagement Solutions by defining organisational culture, understanding competitor differentiation, engaging stakeholders and applying long-term thinking to attract, engage and retain the right talent for their business.
- Provide programme management services to Randstad Sourceright clients who work with COE on all or part of their Employer Brand Strategy
- Develop agreed insights in employer brand including brand perception, competitor analysis and candidate behaviour
- Help define what RSR mean by employer brand and how we can position ourselves distinctively as experts in the field
- Run client workshops/meetings to define plans and agree deliverables and project plans
- Lead education of internal RSR teams on employer brand concept, practice and opportunities
- Deliver innovative solutions to ensure a candidate pipeline in highly competitive environments
- Creation of subject matter specific thought leadership content and a sharing strategy
- Coach and mentor colleagues within RSR in their development and provide mentorship to assist with reaching their goals in relation to brand.
- Provide regular communication to team members to update them on market developments, business priorities and performance of the Center of Expertise to create a positive working environment.
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by teams, based on specific customer feedback and develop action plans for individuals needing improvement to ensure performance targets are met.
- Coordinate, prepare and offer training when necessary for the purpose of improving skills or teaching new ones.
- Act as a role model for other COE team members
- Be prepared to get involved with special projects necessary to enhance the RSR service offering to existing and prospect clients (internal and external).
- Support the development of best practice with the EMEA and Global Randstad Sourceright communities.
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/ Gmail)
- Significant professional experience gained within the employer branding/recruitment marketing domains; preferably within a regional/global environment
- Proven ability to balance refining a long-term strategy while ensuring the short-term deliverables are being managed within a fast-paced, multiple-priority environment
- Demonstrated ability to advise and influence both internally and externally
- Demonstrable interest in topic areas, evidenced by event attendance, social media posting, network building etc
- Comfortable working in a complex matrix, across multiple geographies, dealing with demanding and fast-paced client groups
- Experience successfully building / managing sustainable relationships with teams, customers, suppliers, senior managers and other stakeholders
- Project management best practice
- Solid understanding of the end to end recruiting process in either an RPO, MSP or a blended model
- Knowledge of tools: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Glassdoor, Google Plus, and other social media tools
Agile, inquisitive, flexible, decisive
Put people first, listen, trustworthy
Ability to overcome problems and help us to deliver
Work in partnership
Expert, inspiring, ambitious
Delivery and targets focused, can make things simple, practical, reliable
Democratic, open, honest