Account Specialist /Recruitment Specialist
Are you having experience in Recruitment (in-house or agency)?
We have an excellent opportunity for you!
Our Swedish multinational manufacturing company waits for a successful Recruitment professionals who would be our on-site MSP Account Specialist in our client’s headquarter in Stockholm.
This is an exceptional possibility to work with an internationally renowned client account, and to develop the MSP account.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Engage proactively with the client in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
• Work with client to understand the client business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
• Work with the consultant/contractor base to ensure their needs are met.
• Build relationships with client’s hiring managers, ensure overall sourcing strategies are executed to plan.
• Foster alliances, business partnerships and relationships with supplier contacts.
• Work with client, obtaining job requests, maintaining a high fill ratio.
• Manage a variety of relationships and directs the work of the suppliers supporting the needs of the individual client departments.
• Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
• Account and requisition management, producing candidate pipelines to achieve hiring success.
• Process management in line with client specific procedures, undertaking accurate record keeping of requisition fulfillment.
• Be able to develop and execute external consultant sourcing strategies to produce quality hires.
• Participate in intakes, screening, short listing, recruiting, interviewing, and matching candidates to client job requirements.
• Analyze job descriptions and translate to search criteria.
• Determine eligibility of candidate based on paper CV/Resume.
• Lead external consultant pay rate negotiations with suppliers, securing market aligned competitive rates.
• Manage the information shared between the client and the suppliers, maximizing delivery through excellent knowledge-sharing and communication.
What are we looking for?
• Minimum of 2- 3 years account and requisition management as functional business partner.
• Track record in engaging suppliers to devise and execute external consultant sourcing strategies, just in time and within budget.
• Proven ability to understand external consultant motivations and effectively sell the opportunity to candidates to ensure offer acceptance.
• Experienced in optimizing hiring processes from an operational perspective.
• Demonstrable ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility to hire, consultatively presenting CVs/Resumes to hiring teams.
• Experience of having used in house client systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft) and vendor management / application tracking systems (Fieldglass, IQN, TalentLink, Peoplefluent, etc.).
• Experience working on an RPO/MSP contract, on a client site, is desirable.
• Planning experience in volume projects.
• Fluent (written and oral) in English and Swedish.
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth.
Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions.
At Randstad Sourceright, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.