salesforce technical lead in Singapore
bharathi rajasekar, randstad sourceright
Looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead who will be responsible for all technical aspects involved in delivering Salesforce projects – primarily custom code development (Visualforce and Apex) but also any other related technical items such as communities and integrations with external applications and data.
About the Company
The Company is a French MNC, which provides IT services and one of the world's largest consulting, outsourcing and professional services companies with almost 145,000 employees in over 40 countries.
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be based in Singapore. In this role your responsibilities will be:
- Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of projects.
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, and/or enhancements to existing applications.
- Gather system requirements, conduct analysis, coordinate the design of solutions and establish metrics for success.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provide detail design and documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development.
- Coordinate the onshore & offshore teams in support of development activities.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to customer problems.
- Determine the scope and corresponding effort estimates for all development.
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.
- Create and maintain development and integration plans
About the Manager/ Team
The culture of the team is hardworking and very client focused. High achieving employees are always recognized and rewarded for their contributions.
To be successful in this role, you will need
- 2+ years of technical team leadership experience
- 5+ years direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management
- Fluent in English and Mandarin to interact with off-shore team in China.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Certification (Advanced Developer or Platform Developer 2).
Take your career to the next level and apply now!
Interested with the role? Apply within for more information.
At Randstad we take data privacy seriously. For us to help you find a suitable job, we need you to send us certain personal information, including your contact information, education and relevant work experience. When you send us this information, we will assume you consent to our using it to help you find a job.
We will always ask you first before sharing your information with potential employers.
Reg. No. – R1105656
EA : 94C3609
Salesforce Technical Lead