Are you a driven and resourceful recruitment professional with a passion for making a difference? Do you want to have real impact recruiting world class professionals and contributing to accelerated growth and profitability for a multi-national organisation? Philips Lighting is offering a unique opportunity to work with an established global brand alongside a network of international experts in this instrumental role involving the development and implementation of transformative recruitment initiatives across our dynamic organization.
Your challenge will be to design and implement national and international recruiting plans, employ creative and diverse sourcing strategies and develop new and innovative ways to engage with the best talent in our highly competitive market.
As senior talent acquisition consultant you will use your full range of recruitment 2.0 skills to create growth for our business by recruiting the best candidates for our Philips Lighting business. You will manage the end to end recruitment process, attracting and pipelining candidates and working directly with the business from the initial demand stage.
You are responsible for:
- managing key stakeholder relationships, staying constantly engaged with candidates, hiring managers and others
- acting as a business partner and advisor to the organisation, understanding short and long-term hiring needs by building and maintaining strong relationships and acquiring strategic business knowledge
- actively sourcing candidates through a variety of on and offline channels including LinkedIn, Avature, and additional innovative methods
- management of end to end recruitment process, from identification of customers’ business needs to candidate management including offer processing
- driving and participating in university relations activities and graduate/campus campaigns as part of a long-term build strategy for skills
- supporting local recruitment marketing initiatives driven by EMEA recruitment marketing manager
We offer you a challenging and rewarding role where you can genuinely make a difference in people’s lives.
We are looking for
- a talented recruiter with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human resources combined with 5+ years relevant experience, preferably within a corporate environment and/or professional search & selection agency
- experience in Europe required
- experience using digital / social platforms to attract and engage potential talent
- ability to demonstrate your interest and creativity in relation to a variety of sourcing tools and techniques
- a creative outlook and genuine passion for talent
- results-driven individual who is able to source and win the best candidates in a competitive market
- an analytical mind-set with the ability to translate business trends in to talent acquisition actions
- a structured approach combined with excellent communication and influencing skills to drive performance and great results
- strong planning and organizational skills
- excellent stakeholder management combined with a pragmatic approach which suits the dynamics of recruitment
- ability to work in a transitioning organisation with multiple simultaneous challenges functioning both operationally and tactically
- fluency in English (verbal and written), another European language is a plus
Do you want to grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment where you’re given the freedom and responsibility to experiment, to express yourself and improve the way things are done?
If you’re creative, innovative and customer-focused join Philips Lighting and see your work have impact on innovations that matter.
Philips Talent Acquisition is a Centre of Expertise in our HR organization. Together with HR Managers, HR Business Partners, other Centres of Expertise we deliver HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. In the Talent Acquisition team for Philips Lighting, Talent Acquisition Consultants, Sourcing Specialists, Recruitment Marketing Specialists and a support team (EMEA) work closely together to hire the best people for Philips. A Talent Acquisition Lead Consultant is part of a team of experienced and passionate professionals.
Our Vision in Talent Acquisition:
Win the hearts and minds of people that share our passion to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation.
Our Mission in Talent Acquisition:
Attract and engage the best talent for Philips by communicating a distinctive employer value proposition and providing an excellent candidate experience.