Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Purpose of the job:
Providing the client with a specialist RPO or MSP solution based on their bespoke service offering as per the client contract. Managing and controlling all aspects of sourcing/recruitment within the program. Liaising and interfacing with Hiring Managers and internal stakeholders to add value to the recruitment process
Managing an offsite / onsite Delivery Team.
This role may also involve managing more than one Delivery Team (remotely).
- Ensure optimum staffing levels to service account effectively and profitably.
- Ensure the delivery of the overall solution meets budget and time goals.
- Management of account performance to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are exceeded.
- Manage budget/spend onsite and report on the team’s performance through monthly MI. Ensure reports are accurate in terms of productivity on the account.
- Ensure all team members are meeting internal RSR SLA’s, direct corrective action, as needed.
- Provide insightful commentary to accompany MI reporting for clients.
- Responsible for meeting customer, external consultant and supplier satisfaction targets.
- Escalation management of external consultant issues, ensure timely resolution, direct corrective action as needed.
- SLA management, service and performance review with client (QBR’s).
- Evolve and upsell new solutions and add-ons to the service.
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency.
- Ensure that Randstad Hungary SSC colleagues deliver support to the agreed SLA standards.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Delivery team and ensure their knowledge, capability, training and support relevant to the tasks expected of them.
- Establish metrics and expected performance levels of all team members and provide feedback and coaching where appropriate. Set goals to help prioritize resources.
- Ensure the team has access to the right tools at the right time, informing team of company updates.
- Coach and mentor team to meet service level(s) required. Provide recognition for positive results.
- Work to ensure a cohesive and highly motivated team environment with responsibility for effective knowledge share and skill transfer. Conduct direct report meetings to promote team work.
- Monitor work and evaluate results to ensure organizational objectives are met.
- Provide training where necessary on the appropriate skills and techniques. Coordinate the training delivered to new team members on project specific tasks and systems.
- Identify and select effective staff to meet service delivery commitments.
- Provide induction, performance management, development, reward and succession planning.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Lead and manage day to day client relationships and manage client expectation.
- Develop strong client relationships, communicate client requirements to the internal operations and business, provide innovative solutions to solve client needs.
- Liaise with contractual and legal issues where client involvement is required.
- Engage proactively with the client to understand needs and drivers to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved.
- Client maintenance: engage via monthly or biweekly meetings for each business group, validate and verify outstanding supply issues with Hiring Managers.
- Build effective business relationships with the supplier base.
- Ensure that stakeholder satisfaction surveys are sent out and the results are sent to clients as agreed with appropriate commentary.
- Second escalation point (after the Service Delivery Team Leader) for any daily operational issues.
- Responsible for monitoring the P&L. Active participation in forecasting and budgeting process.
- Manage expenses responsibly within agreed parameters.
- Audit and verify accuracy of all invoices and billing accruals, as needed.
- Familiar with contract schedules & contractual terms and have the ability to execute against them.
- Manage and/or participate in periodic ad-hoc projects and perform other duties as required by Client Service Director or Operations Director.
- Share ideas and contribute to the continuous improvement of RSR around best practices
- responsible for feeding back account progress and business development opportunities to RSR Management.
- support Solution Design for new Accounts
- give presentations to prospect clients on Operational excellence
Local Randstad Sourceright organizations, RSR Emea, SSC Budapest
client organization (Hiring Managers, HRM), suppliers
- University Degree or equivalent relevant business experience.
- Preferably Business related postgraduate qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in the recruitment industry in a delivery capacity and a minimum of at least 1 year as a Delivery Manager of a sizeable project in both contract and permanent recruitment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing and motivating teams.
- Experience of working in an on-site environment is a distinct advantage.
- Preferably international experience
- Experience of having used in house client systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft) and vendor management / application tracking systems (Fieldglass, IQN, Talentlink, Peoplefluent, Oracle/Taleo etc..).
- Proven ability to liaise with all levels of management, especially Director level.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver business plans and recruitment strategies.
- Experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions.