Graduate Recruitment Assistant
We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to sit onsite at our innovative client in the high-technology industry for our EMEAR graduate recruitment team.
The purpose of this role is to assist the graduate recruitment team in the attraction of high calibre graduates and interns for different locations across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Key Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage, create & analyze reports to follow-up on volume of applications and status of candidates
- Advert management: ensuring all vacancies are advertised correctly, manually posting all adverts on to the relevant sites and proactively monitoring the number of job postings
- Manage Campus materials and ensure smooth delivery for campus events across Europe
- Ensure all administration is done accurately: creation of requisitions, project planning up-dates and up-date in systems of status of candidates
- Advise candidates verbally or in writing of their success or failure at various stages in the recruitment process using tact and discretion
- Manage purchase orders, request for additional information if required, up-date necessary budget reports to follow-up on expenses and engage with procurement team to ensure smooth delivery and payment
- Assisting with the production of mailshots, job descriptions, marketing templates for recruiters
- Responsible for using social media tools and professional networking sites to promote the brand, as well as attract key talent by executing database searches when required
Organization & attention to detail: Excellent organizational and administrative skills. Able to manage complex projects as well as day to day business administration. Attention to detail is paramount.
Proactive: Take the initiative and focus on forward thinking and planning ahead. Go beyond the scope of their role to champion ideas, drive change and produce results.
Interpersonal & Communication Skills: Engage and interact with others effectively to promote a productive working environment; adapting readily to accommodate individuals, groups, situations, styles and cultures.
Team Effectiveness: Works to increase the capabilities and contributions to the team as a whole, especially within the admin community.
Cultural Awareness: Adapting communication and professional behaviours to integrate customs and practices with the client values.
Technical Knowledge: Full experience of MS Office including Excel and ability to learn workflow systems.
Confidentiality: Able to work with confidential information.
Past experience working in administration support and preferably recruitment experience
Past work experience in the high-tech industry or a global corporate ideally
Degree or equivalent level is highly desirable
Fluent in English is required
Fluent in French, German, Italian, Portuguese or any European language is a plus