Working onsite with one of our prestigious clients, the Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) is pivotal in delivering an onsite recruitment solution for our client. You will manage the recruitment process for our client and provide a high class standard of client service and recruitment advice on each recruitment transaction.
Your focus will be:
- Offering a consultative recruitment service to the hiring manager community
- Recommending and advising suitable sourcing strategies
- Driving a strong candidate pipeline by utilizing all sourcing channels especially direct sourcing and headhunting, referrals and advertising where you will have all the relevant tools available to do this effectively
- Managing all the above sourcing channels effectively to ensure an effective and professional recruitment process
- Candidate management, ensuring a premium candidate experience
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- Effectively managing and utilising our in-house recruitment systems including some reporting· Working closely with the overall team to ensure client Service level Agreements
This is a stand alone position, where you will need to have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and be able to work autonomously. The successful candidate will have strong recruitment experience, excellent process management and customer service skills. Experience or knowledge of the manufacturing sector would be of distinct advantage but is not essential, although you must have recruited in a technical field otherwise.
At randstad sourceright, we firmly believe we’ve got the balance just right. We’re a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of randstad sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.