Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
The purpose of the job is to support the Recruitment team with administrative tasks regarding RPO programs. Works in complex situations with e.g. big volumes and different tasks.
Administrative support on RPO programs include:
Prescreening & assessment process with candidates, interview scheduling & administration of selection process, preparation of offer packages, facilitate onboarding & conduct reference checks, execute client and candidate satisfaction surveys, general administrative tasks within applicant tracking system (ATS).
University (Bachelor's) degree
- Preferably administration experience in human resources or working experience in service center environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Preferably with Applicant Tracking System and / or Vendor Management System
- Attention to details: can deal with detailed information effectively over a long period of time.
- Be able to work under pressure: able to perform effectively under time pressure and can deal effectively with setbacks and criticism.
- Cooperation: know how to work effectively, in team, to achieve a collective result, even when the objective is not clearly related to immediate personal interest.
- Discipline: comply with applicable rules, procedures and policy of the organization; in case of changes or doubts, seek information from the proper authority.
- Diversity: respect the diversity of individuals/nations/cultures and histories and easily adapt to cultural changes with interest.
- Impact: effective communication skills and the necessary self-confidence to create a strong impression.
- Multitasking: able to execute several tasks and manage several processes at the same time.
- Planning & organizing: organize own work effectively by formulating objectives and planning activities, available time and energy, and focusing on the main issues and acute problems.
- Process-driven: strong process driven attitude with an always open eye on potential process improvement opportunities.
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)