Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
The Reporting & Accounting department is responsible for the compilation of timely, accurate and complete financial reporting based on IFRS of the Randstad Group. For this goal, it analyses and reviews monthly and quarterly reporting of operating companies, delivers required internal, external and ad hoc reports with regard to the financial position and results of the Randstad Sourceright EMEA group and supports local operating companies and its back offices in a wide variety of Reporting and Accounting topics.
This is a temporary assignment from mid November to mid June
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Eager to develop, progress and lead throughout the Finance organization;
- Enjoys taking initiatives and responsibility/ownership;
- Self-starter who brings new idea’s to the table and is not afraid to voice his/her opinion
- Capable of working under pressure
- Good communicator who is able to build lasting relations in an international environment
- Capable of combining hands-on mentality (short term fix) and helicopter view (long term solution)
- Service oriented, inclusive and collaborative approach towards key counterparts
- Conceptually strong and process oriented
- Capable of translating business and other information into financial information
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite (additional languages are a plus)
Purpose of the job:
Ensure timely, accurate and complete financial reporting from our in-country teams. Prepare, control and analyze financial data and reporting in order to inform internal and external parties about the current financial position of Randstad Sourceright EMEA.
- Advice and support in-country subsidiaries and the supporting back-offices in reporting systems & reports during the current transition phase regarding all financial processes
- Participate in the development, maintenance and implementation of financial accounting procedures, processes and systems (i.e. develop and maintain the EMEA closing manual)
- Contribute to the consolidation process at Randstad Sourceright EMEA level the financial information of all subsidiaries (in 7-12 countries)
- Prepare required internal, external and ad hoc reports with regard to the financial position and results of Randstad Sourceright EMEA
- Ensure a strong system for correct internal cross charge processes
- Analyze, judge and monitor the reports of subsidiaries from a financial perspective.
Experience & qualifications required:
- Academic working and thinking level
- Solid understanding of IFRS
- Exposure to accounting & reporting in an international environment
- Detailed knowledge of reporting and accounting associated to internal processes.
- Solid understanding of ERP & bookkeeping systems/ software (experience with Tagetik is a plus)
What we offer:
We offer a career opportunity in an exciting, strategically important and fast growing business unit of the Randstad Group, a Global Fortune 500 company. In the first pan – European organization within Randstad we are positioning ourselves for market leadership in the HR business process outsourcing segment and for that we are looking for a strong individual who wants to grow with us. This role provides significant exposure to senior management. Your responsibilities will consist of a wide variety of reporting and accounting activities in an international environment as well analyzing and translating financial information into management information.