sourcing expert – client msp program in the Netherlands
bertold oravecz, randstad sourceright uk
Location: Client site –
in one of the followings: The Hague, Eindhoven, Hengelo
Reports to: Account
Director; day to day supervision provided by Service Delivery Manager
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and
expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and
improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of
talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor
workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment
Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad
Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe,
Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
MSP programs are executed onsite at the client or offsite
at Randstad Premises, depending on the size of country specific services.
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for developing
a talent sourcing strategy that best suits the client’s needs and market
conditions. Building relationships with hiring managers and ensuring overall
sourcing plans are developed and executed to identify the best quality external
consultants/contractors at competitive rates.
Supporting the business in
their staffing needs by managing the supply base; executing appropriate
supplier sourcing strategies and external consultant management methods to
fulfill contract and project based assignments.
- Engage proactively with the client in a
consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Work with client to understand the client
business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- Build relationships with client’s hiring managers,
ensure overall sourcing strategies are executed to plan.
- Foster alliances, business partnerships and
relationships with supplier contacts.
- Work with client, obtaining job requests,
maintaining a high fill ratio.
- Manage a variety of relationships and directs
the work of the suppliers supporting the needs of the individual client
- Execute periodic review meetings with
stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
- Account and requisition management, producing
candidate pipelines to achieve hiring success.
- Process management in line with client
specific procedures, undertaking accurate record keeping of requisition
- Be able to develop and execute external
consultant sourcing strategies to produce quality hires.
- Participate in intakes, screening, short
listing and matching candidates to client job requirements.
- Analyze job descriptions and translate to
- Determine eligibility of candidate based on
- Lead external consultant pay rate
negotiations with suppliers, securing market aligned competitive rates.
- Manage the information shared between the
client and the suppliers, maximizing delivery through excellent
knowledge-sharing and communication.
- Analyze pay rate and rate card structures.
- Contribute to the provision of a resourcing
knowledge pool, share ideas and best practice to continuously improve RSR
- Ensure that processes are followed by complying
with the workforce compliance and governance requirements of the Managed
Adapts to and
works effectively with a variety of situations/individuals/groups.
details: can deal with detailed information effectively over a
long period of time.
Communication: ability to
communicate effectively at all levels and build excellent working
by excellence: show a real passion to achieve and/or exceed
targets at all time.
tactics: able to persuade and convince others in a direct or
indirect way, maintaining the spirit of mutual good faith and ownership.
Network: build and maintain professional relationships with other individuals
or organizations to help achieve business goals.
organizing: organize own work effectively by formulating
objectives and planning activities, available time and energy, and focusing on
the main issues and acute problems.
Presentation: ability to present results and further market and management
intelligence to clients.
analyzing: identify problems, recognize important information,
establish links between information, track possible causes of problems and look
for relevant information.
obstacles and disappointments easily to achieve the best possible result at all
orientation: focus efforts on discovering and meeting
customer needs and expectations.
Fluent (written and oral) in Dutch & English
can vary, based on client
needs and project/work location.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant
- Business related
postgraduate qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years account and requisition
management as functional business partner.
- Track record in engaging suppliers to devise
and execute external consultant sourcing strategies, just in time and within
- Experienced in optimizing hiring processes
from an operational perspective.
- Demonstrable ability to efficiently and
effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility to hire,
consultatively presenting CVs/Resumes to hiring teams.
- Experience of having used vendor management
systems (Fieldglass, IQN).
- Experience working on an MSP contract, on a
client site, is desirable.
- Knowledge of staffing environment and
- Experienced in daily MSP management and in
working with a VMS tool
- Experienced in checking hours, invoices and
reporting on staffing activities
- Experienced in managing orders, contracts, timesheets, payrolling,
invoices and reporting.