Purpose of the job:
Coordinate Managed Service Program and coordinate activities of sourcing experts at the client site; in the situation with multiple sourcing experts working for one specific client.
- Prepare and execute Business Review at all client locations.
- Optimize operational processes and assure same processes are followed at all client locations.
- Share best practices with other sourcing experts, clients and locations.
- Manage supply chain program, in close cooperation with the supply chain manager.
- Support, coach and direct functionally (new) sourcing experts.
- Create management reports, translate these in recommendations, assure reports of all client locations are aligned.
Internal: colleagues in RSR and Technology.
External: clients procurement, hiring managers, HR department and senior management, suppliers and VMS providers.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a comparable line of business.
- Working experience in various positions of staffing industry, such as working for an agency, working as a freelancer, working in a corporate recruitment position.
- Preferably experienced with MSP programs.
- Experience with optimizing workflow.
- Preferably project management experience
- Knowledge of professional segment
- Knowledge of MSP programs
Service orientation: study the desires and needs of the (internal) client and act accordingly. Work on establishing a relationship of trust with the client.
Understanding of business needs: understand the market, business environment and company needs, and turn them into concrete service-offerings and actions.
Passion for results: actively focused on achieving results and objectives and willing to intervene if the results are not satisfactory.
Influencing tactics: able to persuade and convince others in a direct or indirect way, maintaining the spirit of mutual good faith and ownership.
Negotiation skills: to be able to reach the best price quality ratio.
Convincing skills: use the right arguments and methods to try to convince other people of a certain standpoint and get approval.
Planning & organizing: organize own work effectively by formulating objectives and planning activities, available time and energy, and focusing on the main issues and acute problems.
Problem analyzing: identify problems, recognize important information, establish links between information, track possible causes of problems and look for relevant information.
Problem solving: produce practical solutions in line with the organizations’ needs.
Maturity: have the composure to stand back, take a dispassionate view and make well-considered decisions, even in stressful circumstances.
Developing & coaching: focus on the continuous development of the team in order to better support group results.
Overview: oversee complete and complex picture.
Excellent command of the English and Dutch language (written and spoken).
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions.
Randstad Sourceright (RSR) NL is an operating company within the Randstad group, which supports large national and international companies with operational staffing processes and management of suppliers. RSR NL offers Managed Services, such as vendor management, management of placement process, time and cost management, invoicing and management reports. RSR ensures transparency through a web-based vendor management system, which leads to clients cost savings and quality improvement.