Randstad Sourceright, part of Randstad Holding nv, is an industry leading global provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services (MSP) programs. Part of one of the largest HR services providers in the world and a Fortune 500 company, Randstad Sourceright is proven to bring a wealth of financial, performance and strategic benefits to our SME and global clients.
Purpose of the job
Analyse and create innovative solutions related to 1) country and/or candidate community discovery projects and 2) new sourcing and/or recruiting processes, solutions or technology implementations.
- Research, analyze and create new recruiting concepts and methodologies
- Keep track on best practices, trends and emerging technologies in recruitment
- Analyze currently available best-in-class recruiting solutions implemented at competitors, clients, potential clients, globally
- Work on recruiting projects’ intelligence that boost the overall delivery performance and/or build competitive advantage/differentiator in delivery portfolio
- Analyze current delivery solutions, strengths and weaknesses, look for areas for improvement
- Initiate new projects and solutions, engage with and influence delivery management level for improvements
- Advise on how to create/improve the delivery portfolio on a strategic level (creation of road maps, future goals, milestones etc.)
- Identify areas for further learning & development with the partnership of operations management
- Develop company’s training curriculum
- Hold regular training and manage training feedback procedure; work on education improvement
- Support setting up an extended educational framework with the partnership of other CoE members and delivery management
- Work on regular and/or ad-hoc internal and external client requests concerning specific domain
- create project plans
- manage trainings before go live
- assist and follow-up in solution implementation
- Build and manage solutions that enhance delivery improvement (quantity-quality-quickness)
- Be able to work under pressure - able to perform effectively under time pressure and can deal effectively with setbacks and criticism.
- Impact - effective communication skills and the necessary self-confidence to create a strong impression.
- Influencing tactics - able to persuade and convince others in a direct or indirect way, maintaining the spirit of mutual good faith and ownership.
- Networking - build and maintain relationships with appropriate networks of people.
- Passion for results - actively focused on achieving results and objectives and willing to intervene if the results are not satisfactory.
- Presentation - ability to present results and further market and management intelligence to clients.
- Project management skills - is able to run projects, as a project member or project manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business and marketing, psychology and/or human resources
- At least 3 years in research analysis
- Experience working in an matrix organization in international environment, dealing with demanding and fast-paced client groups, successfully building / managing sustainable relationships with teams, customers, suppliers, senior managers and other stakeholders
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)