Business Development Manager (m/w)
Randstad Sourceright, is an industry leading global provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services (MSP) programmes. Part of one of the largest HR services providers in the world and a Fortune 500 company, Randstad Sourceright is proven to bring a wealth of financial, performance and strategic benefits to our SME and global clients.
With in-depth industry expertise across a wide range of industries including IT, Financial Services, FMCG, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecommunications, Utilities, Professional Services and the Public Sector, our specialist teams have the local, national and international industry knowledge to transform our clients recruitment and HR strategies - giving them the competitive edge they need to keep them at the forefront of their industries.
Recognized as a trusted advisor, our bespoke solutions are proven to reduce costs, improve compliance, safeguard against risk, streamline processes and bring a wealth of enhanced market and business intelligence to our clients.
We are looking for a professional qualified Business Development Manager to continue further development of Randstad Sourceright’s activities in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for strengthening the market position of Randstad Sourceright in the Netherlands by determining the right market strategy, managing sales activities and designing custom-specific solutions.
Your key activities will include
- Positioning RSR in market and increase turnover
- Develop and execute sales strategy, with associated supporting materials and processes
- Signal and analyze market and customer related developments; translate these in concrete services
- React on Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) requests; coordinate offer
- Involvement in solution design: develop customized solutions for clients
- Develop and maintain Business relationships
- Identify best practice sales processes; standardize and optimize best practices
- Coach colleagues in selling RSR services
The successful candidate will have a successful track record in consultative sales or business development position at senior level along with solution design experience.
You should also ideally have
- University degree
- Experience in the services industry
- Experience to liaise with all levels of management
- Preferably worked in an international matrix organization
- Preferably knowledge of MSP and/or RPO
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language (written and spoken)
Please note that travel can vary, based on client needs and project/work location. In return we offer excellent global opportunities and competitive package including share scheme and flexible benefits. At randstad sourceright, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of randstad sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.