Purpose of the job:
Responsible for developing a talent sourcing strategy that best suits the client’s needs and market conditions. Building relationships with hiring managers and ensuring overall sourcing plans are developed and executed to identify the best quality external consultants/contractors at competitive rates.
Supporting the business in their staffing needs by managing the supply base; executing appropriate supplier sourcing strategies and external consultant management methods to fulfill contract and project based assignments.
- Engage proactively with the client in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Work with client to understand the client business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- Work with the consultant/contractor base to ensure their needs are met.
- Build relationships with client’s hiring managers, ensure overall sourcing strategies are executed to plan.
- Foster alliances, business partnerships and relationships with supplier contacts.
- Work with client, obtaining job requests, maintaining a high fill ratio.
- Manage a variety of relationships and directs the work of the suppliers supporting the needs of the individual client departments.
- Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
- Account and requisition management, producing candidate pipelines to achieve hiring success.
- Process management in line with client specific procedures, undertaking accurate record keeping of requisition fulfillment.
- Be able to develop and execute external consultant sourcing strategies to produce quality hires.
- Participate in intakes, screening, short listing, recruiting, interviewing, and matching candidates to client job requirements.
- Analyze job descriptions and translate to search criteria.
- Determine eligibility of candidate based on paper CV/Resume.
- Lead external consultant pay rate negotiations with suppliers, securing market aligned competitive rates.
- Manage the information shared between the client and the suppliers, maximizing delivery through excellent knowledge-sharing and communication.
- Analyze pay rate and rate card structures.
- Contribute to the provision of a resourcing knowledge pool, share ideas and best practice to continuously improve RSR solutions.
- Ensure that processes are followed by complying with the workforce compliance and governance requirements of the Managed Service Program.
Internal: Service Delivery Teamleader, Operations Manager, Client Service Director, other RSR colleagues (Implementations, Technology, Supply Chain Management)
External: Hiring Managers, suppliers, contractors
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant business experience
Business related postgraduate qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years account and requisition management as functional business partner.
- Track record in engaging suppliers to devise and execute external consultant sourcing strategies, just in time and within budget.
- Proven ability to understand external consultant motivations and effectively sell the opportunity to candidates to ensure offer acceptance.
- Experienced in optimizing hiring processes from an operational perspective.
- Demonstrable ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility to hire, consultatively presenting CVs/Resumes to hiring teams.
- Experience of having used in house client systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft) and vendor management / application tracking systems (Fieldglass, IQN, TalentLink, Peoplefluent, etc.).
- Experience working on an RPO/MSP contract, on a client site, is desirable.
- Planning experience in volume projects.
Adapts to and works effectively with a variety of situations/individuals/groups.
Attention to details: can deal with detailed information effectively over a long period of time.
Communication: ability to communicate effectively at all levels and build excellent working relationships.
Driven by excellence: show a real passion to achieve and/or exceed targets at all time.
Influencing tactics: able to persuade and convince others in a direct or indirect way, maintaining the spirit of mutual good faith and ownership.
Network: build and maintain professional relationships with other individuals or organizations to help achieve business goals.
Planning & organizing: organize own work effectively by formulating objectives and planning activities, available time and energy, and focusing on the main issues and acute problems.
Presentation: ability to present results and further market and management intelligence to clients.
Problem analyzing: identify problems, recognize important information, establish links between information, track possible causes of problems and look for relevant information.
Resilience: overcome obstacles and disappointments easily to achieve the best possible result at all times.
Service orientation: focus efforts on discovering and meeting customer needs and expectations.
Fluent (written and oral) in English and at least 1 other language (depending on client’s country).
Travel can vary, based on client needs and project/work location.
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Where appropriate RPO and MSP programs are executed onsite. In that case an operational team is based inhouse at client site. Composition and size of the team varies and depends on service offering per the client contract.